Saturday, April 28, 2012

Unleash Your Inner Diva Limited Time Special



LIMITED TIME SPECIAL!!!

TODAY ONLY 

Unleash Your Inner Diva 
Audio Program

A Woman With Confidence is UNSTOPPABLE!!

 

**Image is Display Only You Will Receive 6 MP3 Downloads**
  • Is Your Self-Esteem or Confidence Standing In The Way of You Creating the Life You Desire?
  • Do you find it difficult to talk to single men? Or find yourself attracting the same men?
  • Do you shy away from group settings?
  • Do you say things like I can’t market my business?
  • If I try to sell my products, I will sound stupid?
  • Do you know what you want but don't know how to get it?
  • Are you tired of setting goals and not achieving?

My Personal Story
You see I know what it is like to have low self esteem and lack of confidence, but the kicker was ladies, I didn't even realize I had a problem. From the outside everything looked great, and I had learned to be content. But in the process of me discovering my true authentic self, I realized that I didn’t know who I was, I was not happy, and that my confidence and self esteem played a huge role in the decisions that I made in the past and had shaped who I become, one of God’s Chosen living below her potential. 
My lack of confidence was holding me hostage, now I am Exuding My Radiance from the inside out and that is what I wish for my clients. I want you to walk with your head up high and make decisions confidently and live the life you were destined to live. You Deserve Nothing But The Best ~ LaKeisha Hankins
In this powerful program, you will receive 6 Powerful Audio Recording Sessions, That Are Action Taking! Over 80 minutes of Quality Content and Exercises that Create Proven Results!!
 
Taking Action is What Manifest Results


You Will Learn How To:
1. Identify and Remove False Beliefs
2. How to Overcome Self Sabotaging  
3. Learn How to Make Yourself A Priority Without feeling guilty 4. How to Increase Your Confidence  
5. How to Increase Your Self Esteem
 6. How to Fall In Love With Yourself  
7.How to Create Empowering Beliefs
8. Learn to Shift Your Perspective & Environment  
9.Experience the Power of Self Forgiveness  
10. Honor & Respect Yourself  
11. Believe In Yourself Again 
 
Let Me Help You Exude Your Radiance Now !!!

Order this 80 Minute Content Rich Audio MP3 Now and begin to Walk In Confidence!
 
Grab Your Copy

Today Only $19 


Regular Price $97! 


Testimonials 

Within just a short amount of time, I can easily say that I’m now ready to live to my full potential. Lakeisha Hankins has helped me to realize that I did not know” ME”. I now have an action plan in process to help me get to know who I am, what I have to offer, exude my radiance from the inside out, and discover my own soul purpose. I’m gaining the confidence to take on the world, no longer feeling powerless. Improvement comes with time, dedication, and guidance. Thanks to Lakeishafor helping me to come forward with what is negative in my life. I can now bring out the positives. 
Chanica Fountain





 
 
Please Note there are no REFUNDS due to the fact that you will automatically receive the MP3 upon payment. If you have any questions, please contact me at CoachLaKeisha@gmail.com before existing this page. Again this is a One Time offer as Thank You for your interest in Exuding Radiance Life Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment